Clifford Primary School

Clifford Primary School




How do I apply for a place in Clifford Primary School if my child is starting in reception?

Your child will start school in the year that they are 5. To apply for a place, if you live in England, please contact the Herefordshire admissions team. If you live in Wales please contact the Powys Admissions team, who will liaise Herefordshire on your behalf.


To contact the teams see below:

Herefordshire Schools Admissions

School Admissions and Transport

Herefordshire Council


Balackfriars Street



Office Telephone No: 01432 260926


Powys Schools Admissions

Schools Admissions

Powys County Hall

Spa Road East

Llandrindod Wells



01597 826000

In Year Transfers

For children applying for a place at Clifford at any other time during the academic year,  an in-year transfer form has to be completed.  Parents can download the form from the above Councils' websites or click here get one directly.  It is always a good idea to telephone the school first to assertain whether there is space in the year your child would be joining.