The Clifford School Uniform consists of:
- White polo shirts (with or without the school logo)
- Royal blue pullover, sweater or cardigan
- Grey or black skirt or trousers.
- Girls may wear gingham dresses with royal blue cardigan in the summer.
- Green shorts and a yellow polo shirt (with or without the school logo)
- Trainers or PE pumps
- When working outside children can wear plain black tracksuit trousers.
- Children in Key Stage 2 can use football boots for outdoor games such as Football and TagRugby.
When swimming, children must wear swimming costumes and have a swimming hat.
Purchasing our School Uniform
There are three different ways to purchase our school uniform.
- The School Uniform Shop in Hereford (and also via their website) 10A St Peter's Square, Hereford HR1 2LE. 01432 340720 https://www.schooluniformhereford.co.uk/ They are using the David Luke Eco range of uniform, as, not only are their products fantastic quality and ethically sourced, but the man-made part of the fabric used in the production of the products is made using recycled plastic bottles which would otherwise go to landfill. Here is a link to a little more information on the David Luke Eco products https://www.davidluke.com/sustainable-future/eco-products
- School Trends (www.schooltrends.co.uk).
- You can buy blank uniform which is available in most supermarkets and department stores and have the badges added by Horse and Jockey in Peterchurch who charge £4.50 per badge. 01981550467 (The Old Forge Industrial Estate).
It is extremely helpful to staff if all items of school uniform are clearly labelled with your child's name.