The Clifford School Uniform consists of:
- White polo shirts (with or without the school logo)
- Royal blue pullover, sweater or cardigan
- Grey or black skirt or trousers.
- Girls may wear gingham dresses with royal blue cardigan in the summer.
- Black sensible shoes with close toes should be worn.
- Green shorts and a yellow polo shirt (with or without the school logo)
- Trainers or PE pumps
- When working outside children can wear plain black tracksuit trousers.
- Children in Key Stage 2 can use football boots for outdoor games such as Football and TagRugby.
When swimming, children must wear swimming costumes and have a swimming hat.
Purchasing our School Uniform
There are three different ways to purchase our school uniform.
- The School Uniform Shop in Hereford (and also via their website) 10A St Peter's Square, Hereford HR1 2LE. 01432 340720 https://www.schooluniformhereford.co.uk/ They are using the David Luke Eco range of uniform, as, not only are their products fantastic quality and ethically sourced, but the man-made part of the fabric used in the production of the products is made using recycled plastic bottles which would otherwise go to landfill. Here is a link to a little more information on the David Luke Eco products https://www.davidluke.com/sustainable-future/eco-products
- School Trends (www.schooltrends.co.uk).
- You can buy blank uniform which is available in most supermarkets and department stores and have the badges added by Horse and Jockey in Peterchurch (The Old Forge Industrial Estate) 01981550467.
It is extremely helpful to staff if all items of school uniform are clearly labelled with your child's name.